Mon, Apr 05|
Used Book Drop-Off
It's time to donate or turn in those books for store credit. Click on the event to get all the details. Hours will vary depending on the day so please be sure to read the schedule details. You do not need to RSVP, this event is for information purposes only.
Time & Location
Apr 05, 2021, 12:00 PM CDT – May 07, 2021, 5:00 PM CDT
Enid, 718 W Broadway Ave, Enid, OK 73701, USA
About the event
HOURS FOR BOOK DROP-OFF (subject to change so PLEASE check back before heading to the store):
M April 5th 12pm-3:45pm
W, F April 7th, and 9th from 3pm-6pm
Sat. April 10th from 10am-2pm
W, Th, F April 14th, 15th, and 16th from 3pm-6pm
Sat. April 17th 10am-2pm
M April 19th 12pm-6pm
*Note: the 19th will be the last day to drop-off and earn early access to our reserved Open House*
W, F April 21st, and 23rd from 12pm-5pm
M, W, Th April 26th, 28th, and 29th from 12pm-5pm
M, W, F May 3rd, 5th, and 7th from 10a-5pm
This will be the final week we will accept books before the Grand Opening.
Tentative Schedule for opening:
Ticketed Open House for early drop-off customers will be
May 14th from 5-8pm with early access for donors from 4-5pm
Grand Opening to the community on May 15th from 10am-4pm
We will have specials and giveaways so be looking for official event information in the coming weeks.
· We are only taking donations and trade-ins of general used books at this time.
· We will begin accepting and making offers on antiquarian, vintage, rare, and collector books/series in early May when we open.
· All used books in all genres are welcome.
· Books must be in like-new to gently used condition. If you wouldn’t pay for it neither will someone else.
· Homeschool Curriculum is accepted and HIGHLY encouraged.
· Curriculum should be clean and in good condition. No older than the most recent two editions for science, history, technology etc. Worktexts should be clean, no missing pages, and no more than a few early pages marked on.
· We reserve the right to refuse any book for any reason.
· There will be a contact form for you to fill out when you drop off books. We will contact you once they are processed if you have asked for store credit.
· You will be able to request return of any books not accepted, otherwise we will trash/recycle or donate them as appropriate.
· All books must be in boxes or bins you do not need returned.
· We anticipate being very busy with drop offs. Please be patient with us while we process all the wonderful books. We are SO excited to be bringing this service to Enid and we look forward to getting to know all of our fellow book lovers.